Thursday, March 17, 2011

A knock on my door...

What a lovely surprise this morning! I was greeted by a wonderfully excited and festive group of superheroes, princesses, animals, and a very tall clown who cheerfully passed me one of their Shalach Manot packages filled with Hamantaschen, tea, candy, hand lotion (always needed), and a candle. The presents were nice, but the joy and holiday cheer brought by the children from the TBS Children's Center to my doorstep was the real gift.


Some snapshots below...

A group comes to deliver a package to me:



A crowd assembles in R'Todd's office:

















Visitors in the hallway:



















Princesses with the Rabbi:


















The Rabbi and the Catwoman lead the Purim Parade out of the Sanctuary:

No comments:

Post a Comment